Please read the following Policy relating to your use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree to this Policy. Jennifer Holtz, the Owner (Owner), reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please check this page periodically for updates. By using this Site after the Owner posts any changes to this Policy, you agree to accept those changes, whether you have reviewed them or been notified about them.
What information is collected?
Owner collects information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Any data requested that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on the Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. When expressing interest in Second Wind Career Strategies, you may also be asked to provide information related to your job search and to provide a draft cover letter and/or resume. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously.
What is your information used for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the Site (Owner continually strives to improve Site offerings based on the information and feedback you provide)
- To improve customer service (your information helps Owner to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, each email includes detailed unsubscribe instructions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How is your information protected?
Owner implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Owner offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Does the Site disclose any information to outside parties?
Owner does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Owner may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, Owner may include or offer third party products or services on the Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Owner therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Owner seeks to protect the integrity of the Site and welcomes any feedback about the Site.
Children’s’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Site complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s’ Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Owner has taken the necessary steps to ensure that compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 12/17/17.
If there are any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact Jenn@findyoursecondwind.com